lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Piranha Box Crack and Divers

Hello guys, today I'm gonna show you a direct link to download this magic tool :D

With this tool you will be able to flash Android operating system images that are in my blog too and that I wll be updating and getting a bigger and bigger database of MTK chip based cellphones :)

Inside the rar archive there are the driver too, they are necesary for the correct working of this tool, in this blog I have a guide to install the tool and start working in our cellphone ;) you can watch it HERE.

Ok, here is the link to download the tool:

MEGA

You will need this to open the link on mega:


!x7mGT8VEirXJj5kBCBAf1XztzU_YXssliv38joi1haM


And the password for the rar is:


xricoxdrumsx


Ok, I hope this tool can be util for you :D


Here is a list of the roms that until now I have in this blog, I will update it everitime that I upload a new rom or firmware :) :

Avvio 765
Avvio 750
Azumi A35C Lite
Bmobile AX535
Gigo P6
Gigo P7
Krono net K4
Krono net K5
Lanix s106
Lanix s120
Lanix s130
Lanix s520
Maxcell P7
Maxcell Q6plus
Movic W2
Movic W3
Movic W4
Zoom Ultra

9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. compañero la clave del link de mega sale incorrecta

    ResponderEliminar
  3. amigo para desencriptar en mega ":! X7mGT8VEirXJj5kBCBAf1XztzU_YXssliv38joi1haM" me dice invalido me podrias ayudar?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. AMIGO SI NO TE LEE LA CLAVE DE DESENCRIPTAR DESACTIVA EL TRADUCTOR DE TU NAVEGADOR Y COLOCA TEXTO ORIGINAL ESPERO TE SIRVA

    ResponderEliminar
  5. esta es la clave !x7mGT8VEirXJj5kBCBAf1XztzU_YXssliv38joi1haM

    ResponderEliminar